Friday, December 31, 2004

Napoleon Dynamite did not work for me

It's a quarter till eleven, New Years Eve. My boy, Logan, is asleep.

My wife, Beth, iis snoring. I just finished watching "Napoleon Dynamite."

Rather than complain about where the movie didn't work, I provide you with this promise:

I WILL write a book that defines what we all went through in the 80's. Fuck 'em if they make a movie from it (they should). I don't care.I WILL write this book.

Beth is awake. Time to watch TV. Peace. Happy New Year. I love you.

posted by Bill Purdy, 10:48 PM

1 Buffaloes were bitter enough to post comments:


Blogger Pat Angello, said:
Seriously, you have to admit there were some hilarious lines from that kid. "Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my nunchucks in there anymore." And Kip, aka the serial killer from Reno 911. The bike jump. Dude, it's funny. Really!
...on January 04, 2005 10:24 AM  

Add a comment