Tuesday, April 26, 2005

She Bailed

Purdygirl decided to tell me last night she's skipping out on Coachella this year (I think she knew this long before last night, but elected to wait until THREE NIGHTS BEFORE OUR FLIGHT to tell me...), which means I have a useless plane ticket from RDU to LAX (I'm hoping the airline will at least let me use the empty seat, since I did pay for it and all) and a couple of passes to Coachella 2005 that are, in fact, far from useless. I'm offering those tix to the first reader of this blog who can get to Indio, CA at noon on Saturday. We've (we, meaning me and Bill Cross) got a place for you to sleep and a car to get back and forth between the polo grounds, the condo, and the airport. You need only to bring money for water and food. Best part -- the temperature is predicted to be a good twenty degrees cooler than it was last year (I wish I could say the same about the lineup, but it's still pretty cool in its own way).

Send me an email if you're interested. Here's a link to the lineup: Coachella 2005.

If I don't find a buddy who can be there, I'll try to hawk the stupid things on eBay. Blah.

posted by Bill Purdy, 10:31 AM

0 Buffaloes were bitter enough to post comments:

Add a comment