Saturday, July 23, 2005

He's Bitter Because He's Hungry

I spent 3 hours yesterday tweaking the HTML from a Blogger template I downloaded in order to wind up with this, the new home of The Bitter Buffalo. If it's not working for you, you're probably running IE -- there is an as of yet unresolved bug in IE that prevents the page from loading completely when it is initially accessed. You can download Firefox (find it here: Mozilla Firefox) which I recommend, since IE is for pussies, or Opera (which I recommend less enthusiatically because it runs ads in the borders unless you pay for it), in both of which The Bitter Buffalo loads fine. Or, if you insist on using IE (you pussy), you can surf to another page, then use your Back button to return to this page. This seems to fix the problem. Maybe some day, when I actually learn HTML, I can fix it. Meantime, enjoy the new look.

posted by Bill Purdy, 2:50 PM

1 Buffaloes were bitter enough to post comments:


Blogger Pat Angello, said:
So what? I can only read your blog at home? How will I waste time at work!
...on July 25, 2005 10:14 AM  

Add a comment