Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that other great stuff. This is the first year Logan has any clue about Christmas, and for a change he doesn't seem to be terrified of all things Santa. Our little darling put this hat on himself and bothered to learn Santa says, "Ho, Ho, Ho!". I wish I could put an audio clip of it on here, but being the bad parents Bill and I are, we have not taken much video this Christmas (so far). We're also woefully behind on Christmas Cards, not because we don't love everyone, but out of sheer lack of time. In the interests of showing we do have some Christmas Spirit, here's our darling son mugging for Christmas! Posted by Picasa

posted by Anonymous, 1:48 PM

1 Buffaloes were bitter enough to post comments:


Anonymous Anonymous, said:
After that last plane trip, I'm done if I can help it. It's not worth it, and I only see flying as getting less family-friendly (heck, more like family-hostile) in the future. I'm leaning towards your philosophy - If we can't reasonably drive there, we're not going. I'm more than happy to have folks come see us, though!
...on January 10, 2007 9:58 AM  

Add a comment