Friday, December 21, 2007

The Bitter Buffalo is computer-challenged.

I was so excited to get an MP3 player embedded here that would allow readers to listen to my own playlist, that I neglected to test its functionality on Internet Explorer (it worked fine in Firefox, of course).

If you logged in here yesterday or earlier today to see my inaugural Best Tracks of 2007 post using Internet Explorer, you saw some random huge playlist that bore little resemblance to my little 12-song post below. That was my mistake. I figured out the problem, fixed it, and now you should see the playlist exactly as I intended it to look (and sound).

Please read, listen, and comment as appropriate.

----------------
Now playing: Blonde Redhead - 23
via FoxyTunes

posted by Bill Purdy, 1:44 PM

0 Buffaloes were bitter enough to post comments:

Add a comment